Luxury Double Drawn Hair (LA2+)
16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch, 24 inch, 26 inch, 28 inch, 30 inch
#1A, #2, #3Q, #4, #6
Water Body Wavy
Water Body Wavy Dark Brown Invisible Tape
$81,00 – $205,00
- Additional information
- How to apply
- How to remove and reuse
- How to store
- Shipping & Return
- Reviews (0)
How to apply tape in hair extension
- Start by washing and drying your hair thoroughly.
- Partially part the hair you intend to add extensions with a comb
- Take a small section of hair and place a piece of tape-in hair extensions underneath it, with the sticky side facing upwards.
- Ensure that the tape-in extensions are positioned uniformly by placing the hair in between them.
- Press both sides firmly to make sure they are securely attached.
- Repeat the process, working your way up to the back of the head and then to the sides.
- Trim and style hair as desired.
How to remove and reuse tape in hair extension
The process involves the following steps:
- Gather the necessary tools, including a remover and a pin tail comb.
- Use the remover and comb to dissolve the tape and remove the hair extensions ,gently.
- Remove any tape residue from your hair.
- Reuse the hair by applying new tape refills to the previous bondings
- Attach the hair again in the same way as before.
How to store tape in hair extensions
- Store tape-ins in cool, room-temperature-controlled places.
- Ensure that the storage place is well-ventilated, dry, and away from light.
- Always keep it stored in a sealed bag or specialized box.
Oscar can deliver practically any place in the world. We collaborate with many reliable freight forwarders including DHL, FedEx, Cedex, UPS, EMS, and others to guarantee that clients receive their orders as soon as possible. Depending on where you are, it may take some time for your order to arrive at your door. The package is delivered in an average of 3-5 business days.
When your order is prepared for shipping, our sales representative will send you a confirmation. You will also be advised of the shipping cost based on the shipping agents and delivery time.
Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Money Gram, PayPal, and other credit/debit cards. We always take all necessary precautions to ensure the security and safety of the payment and personal information.
Return & Exchange
Per hygiene laws and for sanitary purposes, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on hair that has been used or washed. No exceptions can be accepted.
- 7-day return policy begins from the day your order is successfully delivered.
- You will be responsible for paying all return shipping costs.
- Oscar Hair assumes no responsibility for damage or lost merchandise by the carrier handling the returned merchandise.
- Please do not send unauthorized returns.
- Oscarhair needs to receive the merchandise physically at our office before the refund process happens.
- We will refund the purchase amount of the product only. The shipping cost and other fees (if any) will not be refunded.
Can I color these hair extensions?
Answer: Yes you can. We only recommend dying the virgin #1B color, they are completely natural and will take color easily from to 2 to 3 shades. If you need to go lighter then bleaching may be involved, in which case we would recommend you consult a professional. We do not recommend coloring hair that's already been colored. When doing any color service to the hair, perform a test strand first to see how the color processes with your formula being used. Once you confirm the results and processing time are correct than you can carry on with the full application of color desired. Keep in mind that the lighter you go it may slightly loosen the hair's natural curl pattern. This is something you can check for after completing your strand test as well.
How long will this hair last?
Answer: With proper care and maintenance, this overall product will last you at least 1 to 2 years with proper care. We have customers that have been using the same hair extensions upwards of 4 to 5 years. We recommend only using the highest quality hair extension products for maintenance.
What kind of hair are used in these?
Answer: We use 100% authentic Remy hair in all of our hair extension products. The virgin #1B color is natural, other colors are also available for purchase. The cuticle remains intact and aligned which allows the hair to be styled naturally with heat tools so it blends seamlessly with your own hair.
Are other colors available?
Answer: This product is only available in the virgin #1B color, which is a beautiful combination of off-black and dark brown.