Luxury Double Drawn Hair (LA2+)
16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch, 24 inch, 26 inch, 28 inch, 30 inch, 32 inch
Yaki Straight Black Flat Weft Hair
$69,00 – $178,00
- Wash and condition your natural hair thoroughly and dry it completely.
- Proceed by creating cornrow braids on your scalp, using a hair net or cap if desired for added protection.
- Cut the weave tracks to match your braids
- Sew the tracks onto the braids using a curved needle and thread. Start at the nape and work your way up, ensuring each track is securely sewn in place.
- Customize the extensions to your liking and blend them with your natural hair for a seamless appearance.
- Keep the hair in a clean and dry environment.
- Hang with hooks or use hair extensions hangers to maintain hair texture and prevent tangling.
- Avoid dust as it can cause tangles, dryness, or make hair sit flat.
- Avoid exposure to wind as it can cause extreme tangles or promote hair loss.
- Avoid exposing weave hair to sunlight for a long time as it can make the hair dry and breakable with other things like clothes.
Oscar can deliver practically any place in the world. We collaborate with many reliable freight forwarders including DHL, FedEx, Cedex, UPS, EMS, and others to guarantee that clients receive their orders as soon as possible. Depending on where you are, it may take some time for your order to arrive at your door. The package is delivered in an average of 3-5 business days.
When your order is prepared for shipping, our sales representative will send you a confirmation. You will also be advised of the shipping cost based on the shipping agents and delivery time.
Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Money Gram, PayPal, and other credit/debit cards. We always take all necessary precautions to ensure the security and safety of the payment and personal information.
Return & Exchange
Per hygiene laws and for sanitary purposes, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on hair that has been used or washed. No exceptions can be accepted.
- 7-day return policy begins from the day your order is successfully delivered.
- You will be responsible for paying all return shipping costs.
- Oscar Hair assumes no responsibility for damage or lost merchandise by the carrier handling the returned merchandise.
- Please do not send unauthorized returns.
- Oscarhair needs to receive the merchandise physically at our office before the refund process happens.
- We will refund the purchase amount of the product only. The shipping cost and other fees (if any) will not be refunded.
Can I color these hair extensions?
Answer: Yes you can. We only recommend dying the virgin #1B color, they are completely natural and will take color easily from to 2 to 3 shades. If you need to go lighter then bleaching may be involved, in which case we would recommend you consult a professional. We do not recommend coloring hair that's already been colored. When doing any color service to the hair, perform a test strand first to see how the color processes with your formula being used. Once you confirm the results and processing time are correct than you can carry on with the full application of color desired. Keep in mind that the lighter you go it may slightly loosen the hair's natural curl pattern. This is something you can check for after completing your strand test as well.
How long will this hair last?
Answer: With proper care and maintenance, this overall product will last you at least 1 to 2 years with proper care. We have customers that have been using the same hair extensions upwards of 4 to 5 years. We recommend only using the highest quality hair extension products for maintenance.
What kind of hair are used in these?
Answer: We use 100% authentic Remy hair in all of our hair extension products. The virgin #1B color is natural, other colors are also available for purchase. The cuticle remains intact and aligned which allows the hair to be styled naturally with heat tools so it blends seamlessly with your own hair.
Are other colors available?
Answer: This product is only available in the virgin #1B color, which is a beautiful combination of off-black and dark brown.